My Community Matters is a community led project working in Stoke-on-Trent, specifically Burslem, Meir, Bentilee and Townsend to empower and connect local residents and public service workers, to develop effective community led neighbourhood partnerships to benefit the people who live and work in the area.
So how’s life in your community?
We’re here to listen, support and act to help improve community life, so here’s your chance to tell us what’s great and what could be improved.
Look out for…
- Community Maps, a tool to collect and gather comments.
- Grants and Support, small start up grants plus support to help achieve sustainable resident led community initiatives.
- Photography, capturing community life through the eye of a camera lens.
- Neighbourhood Partnerships, setting up fully trained and sustainable resident led neighbourhood partnerships.
- Walk Abouts, including visual photography.
- Community Cafés
- Community Listening Events
- PLUS other fun themed activities, incentives and more competitions!